Friday, December 17, 2010

My Gift Ideas..

Hi! we meet again! I am now preparing my 'gift ideas' article for Berita Minggu. I hope the article can be published before X-mas or at least on Sunday, a day after X-mas but due to all newspapers was not being published last Sunday, the article will be out this coming Sunday on 2nd January, InsyaAllah - we will wait & see. Anyway, before everybody get to see these ideas, you'll have the exclusivity to see it here!.
Here are some of my gift ideas:

Creat +ve decos for boxes.

Perfect for a new born baby.

Coin box from Metrojaya.

3 little bears!.

Wooden boxes from Shanghai.

Colourful books.

love this!

Potpourri.

Self-made creat +ve paper bag - one of my fav!.

Live plant - Zen style cactus arrangement in a pot.

A perfect gift!.

Live plant II.

T-shirt & a unique piece of fabric in frame.

Paper bag with unique car perfume as handles.
Sexy!.
For her.
My favourite mugs with kanji characters (earth - wind - fire) from Tokyo.

Wrapping papers with chinese character motives.
Sweet gifts. Found this unique transparent plastic box at Living Cabin.
Sweets, chocolate & cake for your loved ones - various ways of expressing your feel through packaging & ribbons.

Candle. The stainless steel holder is from Metrojaya.
 Get any good ideas? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment