Friday, December 24, 2010

Anne's Wedding Day.

Last June, my only younger sister, Anne was getting married with her beloved (now) husband, Syafiq. As usual, I appoint myself as the creative 'director' for this event (^^). Despite my very busy schedule at work, I did the preparation for her big day since March 2010.

For this big event, I did the design for both side's dowry (hantaran), bridal dais (pelamin) & decorations for main table & the couple's bedroom.

The marriage vow ceremony (akad nikah) was held on the night before the big day. Every of us wore a nice white baju kurung / baju melayu.



 The wedding ceremony was held on 6th June. The theme colour was green & white. So, I blend these two colours in every of my creation. Same as the night before, all of us wore the same colour - green!.











This is the arch done by my friend, Saiful from Bridal Kayangan, JB.

We also did some other soft touch at the entrance

Let's go in the house!. I did the design for the bridal dais (pelamin) & Ina Gallery, Parit Sulong was helping me with the set up. As this ceremony was a very simple family occasion, the pelamin was being designed to be as simple as I could.
2 bouquet of fresh flowers was also being arranged at both left & right corner of the pelamin. I do not know where to get a very good fresh flower arrangement as what I need in Batu Pahat but after searching all over the town, this is the best I can get..
I found this nice photo frames at The Rooms & decided to arrange their pictures on the cabinet
The hand bouquet I did specially for Anne. White & pure..
and this is the couple's bedroom. The comforter is white embroidery cotton series from Akemi. This is also my design & done by Ina Gallery, Parit Sulong.


The dowry (hantaran) is very important in any Malay wedding. I took about 3 months to plan for the design & everything. So, after so much effort, this is what I did.


From him to her:









& from her to him:














The ceremony runs smoothly & I am actually quite happy with everything that I did for Anne.

May both of you live happily ever after!

2 comments:

  1. nice2..

    bro, promote lg blog nih..
    kasi letak shoutmix (chat)
    blog nih aku jmpe dlm paper kn? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amier!
    Yup, hr tu masuk paper =)
    Thanks for your support. Nanti sy update. Blog ni baru je saya create bulan 12 lepas - masih baru lg dlm dunia blog ni..apa2 mtk tunjuk ajar ya!

    ReplyDelete